Search Webtechi

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rajiv Gandhi's qualifications which helped him become a Bharat Ratna

Rajiv Gandhi's qualifications which helped him become a Bharat Ratna-


- Genocide of over 10000 Sikhs in 1984 & its subsequent-justification.

- Providing safe-passage to murderer of over 15000, Anderson, in Bhopal Gas Tragedy.

- Mass-Slaughter of over 10000 Tamils & Sacrifice of over 1100 Indian-Soldiers in SriLanka.

- Role in Bofors scam; links with Quattrochi; deposit of commission worth billions in Swiss Bank A/cs.
- Reversal of SC judgement in ShahBano case; marked start of Muslim Appeasement & Communal Politics

- Placing Antonia Maino, alleged  KGB agent, over  India's Constitution


Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose & Bhagat Singh didn't possess these qualities.
Hence there were labelled as deserter & terrorist by the Congi Government.


======


Voter-Turnout was only 59% in  LS2009 elections. Had the remaining 41% also voted, the corrupt #communal #dynastic #socialist #Congress led #UPA (Mulayam / Akhilesh, Nitish Kumar, Laalu Yadav, Mamata Banerjee, Sharad Pawaar, Mayawati, CPI-M, Deve Gowda) wouldn't have won to LOOT India.


Bring ATLEAST 10 VOTES for the Narendra Modi led #BJP in #LS2014 elections & be a #GameChanger.



If you still haven't got your Voter-ID Card, register here to #Vote.

http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/frmform6new.aspx


Click on ELECTORAL ROLL on Left (verify your name in the Voter-List).

http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/index.aspx


Invite all your Friends to read this & share with them.